Students wishing to attend Clover Avenue School are required to live within Clover's attendance area. Each year, a small amount of permits or transfers are issued by the Principal's discretion after careful consideration of available resources.
For 2013-14 School Year
- Transitional Kindergarten - 5 years old between Oct 2, 2013 - Dec 2, 2013
- Kindergarten - child must be turning 5 years old on or before Oct 1, 2013
- First Grade - child must be 6 years old on or before Nov 1, 2013.
- Pick up Enrollment packets from 8:30am to 3:30pm
- Return completed Enrollment packets from 8:30am to 12pm.
For further inquires about Clover School Registration, please call the school directly at (310) 479-7739.
I. To receive an enrollment package you must live in the Clover Ave. Elementary School attendance area or be granted a valid permit (subject to space availability and applicable approvals), and you must provide original proof of residence* with one (or more) of the following documents:
- Utility service bills (gas, electric, water)
- Property Taxes, rental or lease agreement (may require additional verification)
- Official government mail (Cal Works, Social Security)
Other documents (may require additional verification) for proof of residence include:
- Escrow papers
- Current bank statements
- Moving company receipts
- Verification of residency service letter from a utility company
II. In addition to proof of residence (as stated above), listed below are other required documents for enrollment:
- State identification (driver’s license, DMV ID Card, Passport); name/person must be same as proof of residence
- Birth certificate, baptismal certificate, Passport, court order
- Immunization Record (see below)
Kindergarten Through Fifth Grade Immunization Requirements (LAUSD’s BUL-1660.4):
- POLIO: 4
- MMR: Kindergarten: 2 doses, both on or after first birthday; Grades 1-6: 1 dose on or after 1st birthday
- HEPATITIS B:
- VARICELLA (CHICKENPOX):
- MANTOUX SKIN TEST (MST) [TB Exam]:
Pre-kindergarten Immunization Requirements (LAUSD’s BUL-1660.4):
- 3 Polio
- 4 DTaP
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 1 MMR, on or after 1st birthday
- 1 Varicella (chickenpox): 1 dose or one (1) history of Varicella (chickenpox) disease must be documented by a health care provider’s office or clinic.
* The LAUSD does not accept telephone bills or driver’s licenses as proof of residence. Any documentation offered as proof of residence must show the name of the parent/legal guardian, a current date and the residence address. (Resource: LAUSD’s Attendance Policy and Procedures Manual [February 2010, Version 1.0], Appendix H-1a)
For a PRINTABLE page of the above info, please CLICK HERE.