**IMPORTANT RULES DURING COVID-19**
Office is open for parents between 8:30 am-3pm (M-F)
ALL INDIVIDUALS CHOOSING TO COME TO SCHOOL PROPERTY TO ENROLL MUST BE WEARING A MASK AND ADHERING TO SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS AS LAID OUT BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS.
To access District’s online student enrollment portal for school year 2020-21, please go to . This system is only for enrollment in school of residence in grades TK-12th grades. The portal allows parents/guardians to submit pre-enrollment documents and required information to their school of residence electronically. Parents/guardians interested in non-electronic alternatives to accessing the pre-enrollment packets need to contact the school directly.
* In addition to the pre-enrollment packet, parents/guardians would still be required to provide the additional enrollment related forms requested by school.
FOR MORE ENROLLMENT RELATED QUESTIONS, PLEASE REACH OUT TO : email@example.com
For 2020-21 School Year
Transitional Kindergarten - 5 years old between September 2nd - December 2nd.
Kindergarten - child must be 5 years old on or before September 1st.
First Grade - child must be 6 years old on or before September 1st.
For further inquires about Clover School Registration, please call the school directly at (310) 479-7739.
2 TYPES OF ENROLLMENT PERMITS ARE OFFERED AT CLOVER AVENUE ELEMENTARY
Child Care Permit
Child Care permits can be issued when a student is cared for within the attendance area of another LAUSD school.
The following proof is required for a Child Care Permit:
1. Child care provider must complete the Child Care Affidavit and the parent must sign the form.
Parent Employment Permits may be issued if at least one parent or guardian is physically employed full time (40 hours per week) within the attendance boundaries of the requested LAUSD school.
The following proof is required for a Parent Employment Permit:
1. A copy of a recent pay stub and a letter on the employer's stationary verifying schedule (hours and days) and location of employment; OR
2. If self-employed, attach a copy of a valid current business license and a letter on the parent's business stationary verifying schedule (hours and days) and location of employment.
Warm Welcome to Clover Avenue Elementary School!
* The LAUSD does not accept telephone bills, drivers’ licenses or Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Identification Card as proof of residence address. Any documentation offered as proof of residence must show the name of the parent/legal guardian/caregiver, a current date and the residence address. (Resource: LAUSD’s Attendance Manual Policy & Procedures… [March 2013 Version 3.0], Appendix D-1a)