Students wishing to attend Clover Avenue School are required to live within Clover's attendance area. Each year, a small amount of permits or transfers are issued by the Principal's discretion after careful consideration of available resources.
For 2013-14 School Year
- Transitional Kindergarten - 5 years old between Oct 2, 2013 - Dec 2, 2013
- Kindergarten - child must be turning 5 years old on or before Oct 1, 2013
- First Grade - child must be 6 years old on or before Nov 1, 2013.
- Pick up Enrollment packets from 8:30am to 3:30pm
- Return completed Enrollment packets from 8:30am to 12pm.
For further inquires about Clover School Registration, please call the school directly at (310) 479-7739.
To receive an enrollment packet: (1) student and parent/guardian/caregiver must live in the Clover Ave. ES attendance area or the student must be granted a valid permit (subject to space availability and applicable approvals); (2) parent/guardian/caregiver must provide identification (see below), and (3) parent/guardian/caregiver must provide current verification of residence* (see below) :
I. IDENTIFICATION (name must match verification of residence provided)
a. State identification (driver’s license, DMV ID Card, Passport)
II. CURRENT VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCE (name must match identification provided)
- Utility service bills (gas, electric, water)
- Property Taxes, rental or lease agreement (may require additional verification within 30 days)
- Official government mail (Cal Works, Social Security)
- Current bank statements (will require additional verification within 30 days)
- Verification of residency service letter from a utility company (will require additional verification within 30 days)
II. OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT (required upon returning completed enrollment packet):
a. Student’s birth certificate, baptismal certificate, Passport, or court order
b. Student’s immunization record (see below)
c. All forms included in enrollment packet
Immunization Requirements - Kindergarten through Fifth Grade (LAUSD BUL-1660.6):
- · POLIO: 4
- · DTP/DTap/DT/Td:
- · MMR: Kindergarten: 2 doses, both on or after first birthday; Grades 1-6: 1 dose on or after 1st birthday
- · HEPATITIS B:
- · VARICELLA (CHICKENPOX):
Immunization Requirements - Pre-kindergarten (LAUSD BUL-1660.6):
- · 3 Polio
- · 4 DTaP
- · 3 Hepatitis B
- · 1 MMR, on or after 1st birthday
- · 1 Varicella (chickenpox)
Warm Welcome to Clover Avenue Elementary School!
* The LAUSD does not accept telephone bills or driver’s licenses as proof of residence. Any documentation offered as proof of residence must show the name of the parent/legal guardian, a current date and the residence address. (Resource: LAUSD’s Attendance Manual Policy & Procedures… [March 2013Version 3.0], Appendix D-1a)