Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: If I have any questions about Clover (including Registration questions, employment opportunities and teacher contact inquiries), can I email the school through this website?
- A: NO. The contact email given through this website goes to the Website Administrator ONLY and does not go to the school. Do not use this email for inquiries about Clover Elementary. For questions about Registration, school programs and Booster club please contact the school directly by calling (310) 479-7739. To get a message to Principal Fabian, please call the school.
Q: My student will be living in Clover Elementary School boundaries. How do I enroll my student?
- A: Please refer to this Registration Information link for more details about registration. You will need to come into the Main Office to get your Registration packet and a proof of address will be required before a packet will be issued.
Q: My student does not live in Clover Elementary School boundaries. Can I still enroll my student in Clover?
- A: Please refer to this Registration Information link for more details about out of boundary permits. Scroll to the bottom of the page for the Permit and Transfer student section.
Q: How do I know if I live in Clover Elementary School's boundaries?
Q: Does Clover offer a Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K or Pre-school) program?
- A: No due to budget cuts Clover no longer offers a pre-k or pre-school program.
Q: I used to attend Clover Elementary School and I am interested in finding one of my previous teachers. What can I do?
- A: You can check on the Staff link at the right to see if the teacher(s) still work at Clover. If they do, please contact the Main Office (310-479-7739) and they can help you leave a message for them. Staff email addresses are not available on this website.